Enjoy the warm hospitality at a sophisticated hotel that has the style of a large Tudor manor house, right in the beautiful countryside of Worcestershire. Travelbird.co.uk invites you to stay at the 4 star Best Western Stone Manor Hotel (73% on TripAdvisor) which has been awarded with a Certificate of Excellence.
Feel warmly welcomed by a welcome drink upon arrival at the hotel and discover its well-known lovely gardens or the restaurant. You will get the chance to try out some dishes at the restaurant with this deal, because it includes the breakfast and a 3-course dinner per person. The hotel runs a swimming pool, so great to refresh yourself when you decide to stay during the summer months.
Definitely don’t miss some of the local attractions like the Cadbury World Experience and the exciting West Midlands Safari Park. Your Holidayguru read that there is a new baby elephant and that sounds to me reasonable enough to visit the park and to marvel at the cute elephant :)
The hotel is located just outside the town of Kidderminster which is the largest town of North Worcestershire. It became famous as the centre for production of woven carpets that are still manufactured in the town. You might also know Kidderminster for being the birthplace of the founder of the Penny Post, Sir Rowland Hill. The city is a great place to shop as there are 3 shopping centres, many multi-national shops, pubs and restaurants and twice a week you can stroll up the outdoor retail market. So take the chance to visit the town, too and enjoy a relaxing short break.
- Worcestershire Staycation: 2 Days in a 4*Hotel, Breakfast and Dinner + Extras for only £119 per Couple
- Travel period: depends on availability, many selected dates in June, July, August and September available (click on Travelbird on ‘book now’ to see the calendar, no obligation to make a booking by clicking on it)
- Travel duration: 2 days
- Hotel: 4 star Best Western Stone Manor Hotel
- Rating: 73% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: outside of Kidderminster, 30 mins drive from Birmingham
- Destination: Worcestershire
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: 1 welcome drink per person upon arrival, 3-course dinner for two
- Excluded: Transport.
- Your way to the hotel: by car only 30 mins from Birmingham. Nearest station is Kidderminster Station.
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on bravofly.co.uk
- Destination airport: Birmingham
- Price: only £59.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing