This Wye Valley Glamping deal is perfect, if you fancy a staycation that’s cheap, easy and still really beautiful! Head to the beautiful Wye Valley to explore one of England’s most beautiful areas.
Wye Valley Glamping
You are able to book 2 nights in a Wigwam for up to 5 people from only £79 at the National Diving Activity Centre (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence).
You will be staying in Wigwams which are eco cabins; double-glazed, cosy and warm whatever the time of year. That’s the most stylish way to stay in nature without pitching a tent and to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. Do as much as you want to do during your stay with either your family or your friends. There are loads of activities in Chepstow and the Forest of Dean (location is only 2 hours from London and half an hour from Cardiff and Bristol).
The location is perfect for entertaining days out, ideal for big or little kids. There is plenty to do in the area around you. There’s a Wye Valley Butterfly zoo, which as bizarre as it sounds, is actually quite the spectacle. If you don’t mind getting lost then you could give the aMazing Hedge Puzzle a go, although I tend to get a bit panicky when I can’t find my way out again so it’s not really for me
This deal is available to you through groupon.co.uk for just £79 for 2 night in total. Sounds brilliant to me :)
- Wye Valley Glamping: 2 Nights in a Wigwam for up to 5 only £79 total
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Valid for arrivals between 1 May-20 Dec 2017
- £79 for 2 nights, arriving Mon-Fri
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Glamping site: National Diving and Activity Centre
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 472 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Destination: NDAC, Wye Valley
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Parking space adjacent to Wigwam
- Please check the fine print depending on the option chosen
- Price: only £79 for up to 5 people