I found you a great deal to stay at this York Haunted Chamber Apartment! York is in the north of England, and definitely one of the UK’s most beautiful cities! The city has a medieval atmosphere, thanks to the 13th century walls that still stand around it and the narrow streets. Such as The Shambles which is a narrow cobbled lane, lined with independent, pubs, shops and cafes housed in 15th century Tudor buildings. York’s biggest selling point is perhaps York Minster, the largest medieval cathedral in Northern Europe and a beautiful Gothic building. There’s also several museums in York, such as the National Railway Museum, Jorvik Viking Centre and York City Art Gallery. On a sunny day, a stroll through the peaceful Museum Gardens is the perfect choice!
The Haunted Chamber Apartment
The Haunted Chamber Apartment has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have great stay there! The chamber itself is over 600 years old, with wood paneling and a four poster bed! The bed for the additional guests is a double sofa bed. There is a small outside yard and the property has views of York Minister! But the best part? The free standing bath in the bedroom!
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic trip!
- York Haunted Chamber Apartment: 2 Nights in Apartment for Group of 4 only £83pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel dates: 11 – 13 August 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: The Haunted Chamber Apartment
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 35 reviews
- Hotel location: city centre
- Destination: York, UK
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £83 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly