I found you this York Hotel & Spa Break with lots of dates available in early 2018! York is a beautiful historic city in the north of England. There’s a great selection of all your usual high street stores, as well as independet, quirky shops in the Shambles area! The main attraction of York is York Minster, an impressive cathedral building opened in 637 AD! You’ll find an abundance of classy restaurants, cosy pubs and cute cafes to keep you fuelled during your stay too!
5* Grand Hotel & Spa
This one’s a super impressive hotel guys! It The 5* Grand Hotel & Spa has a 4.5/5 rating on TripAdvisor, a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence AND it received a Top 5 Star Hotel Award in the Trivago Awards 2017, so your stay is guaranteed to be extremely luxurious! The hotel has a great city centre location, situated inside York’s medieval walls. The building was a former head office to the North Eastern Railway company, but today you can enjoy free Wi-Fi access and underfloor heating inside! The railway company’s former vault is now the spa, which offers multiple treatments! The Hudson Restaurant on site serves hearty British meals “off the grill”, light meals and a good choice of beverages! You’ll even be treated to a glass of Prosecco with dinner. Then you can go back to your individually designed and super luxurious room.
I found this deal on Voyage Prive! Please book directly with them. Have a great trip!
- York Hotel & Spa Break: 1 Night incl. Half Board Stay in Luxury 5* Hotel for only £98 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Example travel dates: 20 – 21 February 2018
- Many other dates available, dependent on availabilty, prices may vary
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 5* The Grand Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: approx. 0.4 miles from city centre
- Destination: York, England
- Meals: half board
- Travel is not included
- Total price for two guests: £195
- Price: only £97.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly