The Yorkshire dales are a part of the UK that everybody knows about, whether you’re from America, China or Australia you have definitely heard something about the Yorkshire dales. It is an area that is best described as quintessentially British. Where better to kick off 2017!?
Book your Yorkshire Dales Stay today!
With this deal you will be staying in The Black Swan Public House (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 500 reviews) and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love it on your Yorkshire Dales Stay! This hotel is situated in Fearby, near Marsham and has spectacular views out over the Burn Valley. These views, even on a miserable day, manage to maintain their charm, explaining why so many people want to stay in this beautiful area.
This deal is available to you with Wowcher for only £64.50 per person, depending on the dates you choose. Included in this price is your stay in the Hotel, as well as a 2-course dinner and prosecco on your arrival night, and a full-English breakfast each morning of your stay.
Whilst you’re there you should definitely wrap up warm, the Dales aren’t known for their brilliant weather patterns. However, you will have the opportunity to do various different activities, bringing you back-to-nature. If you wanted that kind of experience you could do various things ranging from birdwatching to fishing to golf. If not, I would recommend heading into Wensleydale. It’s an absolutely beautiful town with plenty of really quirky shops and coffee shops to keep you both entertained and warm.
- Yorkshire Dales Stay: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner & Prosecco only £64.50 pp!
- Travel dates: Voucher valid 1st Jan-30th Apr 2017.
- Excludes 11th-14th Feb and 14th-17th Apr 2017.
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Hotel: The Black Swan Public House
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 500 reviews
- Destination: Yorkshire Dales
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner (one night + prosecco) included
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £64.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- One voucher costs £129 and caters for 2 people!