Yorkshire is almost a country in itself, with a population as big as Scotland’s and an area half the size of Belgium. Funnily enough, it has its own flag, dialect and celebration, Yorkshire Day (1 August). Spend your Spring or Summer in this fantastic city, which does have more on offer than just its scenery! The lodge is located in a small town called Oxenhope, where there is a Falconry, the Bay Horse Inn, and Oxenhope Station, all of which are a must-see! The station offers a popular beer festival and is also known for its particular architectural style!
Book your Yorkshire Stay today!
Never got round to exploring the Yorkshire Pennines? Spend 2 days relaxing amongst them! I’ve found a fantastic deal for you where you’ll be surrounded by hills and valleys, in your very own warm and tranquil Westfield Lodge Apartment (5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). 20 of these lodges are on offer, so book one before anyone else does! Your lodge is fitted with a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom, so you really don’t need anything else! You can even bring your dog to enjoy the experience with you!
I found this deal on Wowcher! Grab it today before someone else does!
- Yorkshire Stay: 2 Nights incl. Lodge Hotel only £50pp
- Travel dates: Voucher valid until 30th June 2017
- Excludes 19th-21st May 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Accommodation: Westfield Lodge Apartments
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 389 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Yorkshire Pennines
- Destination: Yorkshire
- Meals: Self-catering
- Dogs permitted free of charge (excl. apartment 18)
- Price: only £49.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing (£99 as you must buy in pairs)