There’s nothing better than escaping for a night of nature and peace… so why not check out this cracking glamping deal I found! Head to the National Park that is on the border between Mid Wales and South Wales. Brecon Beacons is home to various natural triumphs, such as market towns, the highest peak in Southern Britain and even waterfalls. This is the perfect place for you to go and relax. I would definitely recommend exploring. There’s no better feeling in the world than walking through the wilderness with nobody anywhere near you, giving you a real sense of isolation and excitement. It truly is one of the most beautiful areas in the UK and it is begging to be discovered.
Book your Welsh Glamping Staycation today!
You’ll be living in The Dome and I can guarantee that it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Welsh Glamping Staycation! It’s located in the Brecon Beacons, not too far from the Black Mountains! I know these locations sound like Lord of the Rings – type cities, but I guarantee that they’re not ;) The location is really magical, so it’s an amazing place for couples to stay! You’ll have privacy as well as a load of outdoor space!
I found this deal on Airbnb!
- Welsh Glamping Staycation: 3 Nights incl. Dome only £206 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Airbnb!
- Travel period: Many dates available
- Example dates: 12 – 15 April 2018 (other dates available)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights (minimum stay can change depending on the dates- follow the link and check the calendar)
- Hotel: The Dome
- Location: Brecon Beacons
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Service fee included in the price
- Price: only £206 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability!