The beginning of Winter in Europe is possibly my favourite time of year to visit different cities. This is primarily because of the spectacular Christmas Markets that each city has to offer us. Why not head to Brussels to see what it is about these Christmas Markets that leave you feeling incredibly festive.
You will be staying in the 4* Hotel Leopold, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 3.5/5. Whilst you are staying here you will be provided with a daily breakfast, as well as a 3-Course Dinner on the night you arrive in Brussels; definitely a bonus not having to go hunting for somewhere to eat when you first get there. The hotel will also provide you with a map of Brussels and plenty of information about the Christmas Markets so you know exactly where to go and what to do!
The Christmas Markets in Brussels are great, with an ice rink to keep you occupied as well as plenty of artisan market sellers you could happily spend two days there! There is also really great food available from some of these stalls, whilst in Belgium, you have to try the Belgian Waffles, it’s a crime not to!
This deal is available to you on secretescapes.co.uk for £209 per person. This includes your 2 night 4* hotel stay, Eurostar from London St. Pancras, daily Breakfast, 3 course Belgian Dinner and a map of the city. This is a really great way for you to experience a city at its best and get yourself into the festive spirit.
- Brussels Christmas Market:2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Eurostar, Breakfast, one 3-Course Dinner & Map of Brussels only £209
- Travel dates: select dates from 14/12/2014 – 28/12/2014
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Departure: London St. Pancras
- Travel Method: Eurostar
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Leopold
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 471 reviews
- Location: in city centre
- Destination: Brussels, Belgium
- Meals: Breakfast & one Dinner included
- Transfers not included
- Price: only £209 per person based on 2 adults sharing