Do you want a holiday experience like no other? I think I’ve just found it for you! And if you’re looking for something luxurious, I know this may not look like the most fashionable hotel from the outside, but after you enter this Bus B&B, your impression will be altered forever! We all know that feeling when you see the bus pass you… and you run after it… but now! There’s no reason why you should miss this bus!
Book your Bus Stop Stay today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic The Bus Stop (5/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee that your Bus Stop Stay will definitely be one to remember! It’s set on a working farm with panoramic views of the Lammermuir Hills. With this bus stay, there’s a twist… The ceiling has been replace by glass, meaning that you can look up at the stars just before you fall asleep! You’ll also get your very own wood-burning stove, so I hope that you or your companions are adventurous (and can cook!). And there’s more… your own, private, hot-tub! Chill out and just watch the world go by… it’ll be worth every minute!
I found this deal on TripAdvisor!
- Bus Stop Stay: 3 Nights incl. Wacky B&B and Breakfast only £113 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through TripAdvisor!
- Example travel dates: Depends on availability (2-5 November 2016 used in screenshot)
- Length of stay: 3 Nights minimum stay (can extend)
- Hotel: The Bus Stop
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3 reviews
- Destination: Gifford, East Lothian, Scotland
- Meals: Self-catering (wood-burning stove)
- Travel: Not included
- Other: Private Hot Tub
- Price: only £113 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!