If you’re looking for a short getaway over the Valentine’s Day weekend then this is the deal for you! Head to Dublin where you can explore the city and just enjoy spending time with the person that you love.
You will be staying in the 4* Glashaus Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5! You will be staying here on a room-only basis, but that just gives you and your partner an excuse to treat yourselves for the weekend; this is a weekend all about the two of you, so make the most of it!
If you wanted to go out for Breakfast instead of using the Hotel’s restaurant, which I would recommend so that you get to see more of Dublin, then you could head to Kilkenny Restaurant which does a fantastic Irish Breakfast!
It’s then up to you what you want to do. Whether it’s tour the Guinness Brewery, walk around St Stephen’s Green, or head to maybe see a play at the Abbey Theatre, there’s plenty for you to do! If you were hoping for a romantic meal on Valentine’s Day, then you’re not short for choice. There are so many romantic restaurants in Dublin that it’s quite hard to make up your mind. I would recommend Rustic Stone; it’s an innovative restaurant that puts slight twists into classic flavours. It really is great!
This deal is available to you on expedia.co.uk for just £89 per person. This includes your 2 night 4* Hotel stay and your flights. This is a great opportunity for you to surprise your loved one for Valentine’s day and just have a really good time whilst enjoying the change of scenery.
- Dublin Valentine’s Day Trip: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £89
- Travel dates: 13/02/2015 – 15/02/2015
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: East Midlands Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Glashaus Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 75 reviews
- Hotel location: Dublin City West
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Dublin not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Price: only £89 per person based on 2 adults sharing