If you’ve ever been on board a Yacht you’ll know there’s no better place to relax than taking to the water. With the gentle breeze in your hair, a drink in hand and the water lapping against the boat, sailing is a truly wonderful experience and not to be missed.
Escape Yachting Deal
Sail on down the Solent and enjoy a relaxing cruise for the day. This latest package from Living Social is the perfect blend of relaxation and adventure. For just £89 for one traveller, or £175 between 2, you could be off enjoying a day’s Yachting experience including a Glass of Bubbly and Lunch or Dinner. During your trip you’ll be setting sail from Lymington in the New Forest and drifting off down the Solent before anchoring off the Isle of Wight.
For those wanting to take a dip there’s an opportunity to jump overboard once you’re all harboured up – so be sure to pack your trunks and bikinis. With a friendly crew there’s the option to just sit back and let them do the work they know best, or if you’re feeling brave you can take to the helm and be your very own Captain Jack Sparrow – swash buckling and rum not advised!
The deal comes in two options for sailing times. Either a morning cruise including lunch, or set sail in the afternoon and have dinner included. Departure times are 9am and 3.30pm respectively. The trips run daily between now until 27th September. See website for full details.
- Escape Yachting Deal: Hampshire to Isle of Wight plus Meal just £89
- Travel dates: Trips run daily until 27th September
- Length of stay: 1 day
- Port of departure: Lymington in New Forest
- Port of destination: Return via Isle of Wight
- Itinerary: Lymington – Isle of Wight – Meal – Return
- Price includes following services:
- Price: only £89 for single traveller or £175 for 2 sharing