Are you looking for a great way to keep the whole family entertained? Look no further, because your Holidayguru has found the perfect deal for you and your family! Spend some amazing quality time at one of the best theme parks in the world. Visit the Europa-Park in Germany without breaking the bank and enjoy loads of attractions perfect for kids (and kids at heart).
I have found you a fabulous deal on watado.de which lets you to stay at a well rated 4-star Hotel in Offenburg incl. breakfast, free use of leisure facilities and, most importantly, a one-day-ticket to Europa-Park from only £63 (89€) per person and per night! Travel is not included, but I will tell you the best way to get there and how to find the cheapest way to get to your destination.
You will be staying at the 4-star Mercure Hotel in Offenburg, which received a rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is only a short 25 minutes drive from Europa-Park and makes for an ideal place to stay during your Europa-Park experience. The price includes free WiFi, breakfast each morning and free use of the hotel’s swimming pool and sauna. On top of that you will find your own tea and coffee bar in your room.
Europa-Park: Visit Germany’s largest theme park
Get prepared for a day full of adventures at Europa-Park, where you’re sure not to have a boring moment! The theme park offers many attractions to keep all of its visitors entertained: take a ride in one of the twelve different roller coasters including the second highest roller coaster in Europe: the “Silver Star,”or stroll through seventeen different themed areas. With so much on offer there really is something for everyone! Over four million visitors every year can’t be wrong when it comes up to entertainment and having a great time – no wonder that Europa-Park has been awarded the Traveller’s Choice award from TripAdvisor.
The 13th July was a special weekend for the Europa-Park: it celebrated its 40th birthday with loads of fireworks and live music. No worries if you missed out on this great party though -the Euromaus, the mascot of Europa-Park, will help you keep the good times rolling. As part of the anniversary you will be able to experience some great and unique surprises and highlights.
Make the most of this opportunity to be part of the festivities! :)
Your way to the Hotel and Europa-Park
The price of £63 per person and per night includes your hotel stay and entry only. You need to organise your transport to Germany yourself, but let me help to find your best opportunities.
I recommend that you have a look at cheap flights to either Strasbourg Airport (France) or Karlsruhe Airport (Germany). Both airports are around an one hours drive from the hotel.
I’d also suggest that you rent a car, because it gives you the freedom to drive and to be independent from public transportation. The Mercure hotel is just a 25 minutes drive from Europa-Park.
- Great Europa-Park Break: 1 or 2 nights incl. 4-star Hotel, Breakfast and Entry Tickets to Europa-Park only £63 pp
- Travel dates: depends on availability, many dates in July, August, September, October and November 2015 available
- Cheapest options on Sundays
- Single Room, Double Room and Family Room options available (price varies)
- Length of stay: 1 or 2 nights
- Airport of departure: find appropriate flight bargains on expedia.co.uk
- Nearby airports: Strasbourg (France) or Karlsruhe (Germany)
- Hotel: 4-star Mercure Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 476 reviews
- Hotel location: approx. 21 miles from Europa-Park (Traveller’s Choice Award Winner) in Rust by car
- Destination: Offenburg / Germany
- Meals: breakfast
- Price includes following services: One-day or two-day-ticket for Europa-Park, free Wifi, free use of swimming pool and sauna
- Travel is not included.
- Additional costs: parking fee at Europa-Park of 5€ (£3.50)
- Rental car: on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: from only £63 per person / per night