Do you wanna sleep in an igloo? In Finland? Under the Northern Lights?! Well now is your chance to tick this fantastic experience off your bucket list! This is so much cooler than anything you’ll have done before, I promise you! It is most definitely the first hotel you’ll have been to which changes its appearance as the year goes by! All the surfaces are covered in art, and don’t worry about getting cold, as there’s reindeer fur and sleeping bags on offer which will keep you super cosy during your stay!
Book your Finnish Igloo today!
Nestled on the shores of the breathtaking Lehtojärvi Lake, you’ll be staying in the famous Arctic Snow Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence)! A technological revelation is the ‘Aurora Alarm’, which will go off when the Northern Lights are detected! There’s also an en-suite in each igloo, as well as heated floors and roof so you’ll never get cold! Grab this break for two, and it’s the most romantic thing you’ll ever do!
I found this deal on Wowcher! Don’t miss out on this amazing experience!
- Finland: 2 or 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from only £559 pp
- Validity: Valid for travel on selected dates from 8th Jan-28th Feb 2017 (Must book by 19th September 2016)
- Length of stay: 2 or 3 nights (2 Nights from £559, 3 Nights from £799)
- Airport of departure: London Airports
- Alternative Airports: Manchester
- Hotel: Arctic Snow Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor out of 127 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Finland
- You need to buy two vouchers as deal is based on 2 adults sharing. Once you’ve bought, Wowcher sends you your unique Wowcher code. Then call the provider to book using the number Wowcher sends you.
- This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme
- Price: only £559 per person based on 2 adults sharing