Do you wanna sleep in an igloo? In Finland? Under the Northern Lights?! Well now is your chance to tick this fantastic experience off your bucket list! This is so much cooler than anything you’ll have done before, I promise you! It is most definitely the first hotel you’ll have been to which changes its appearance as the year goes by! All the surfaces are covered in art, and don’t worry about getting cold, as there’s reindeer fur and sleeping bags on offer which will keep you super cosy during your stay!
Book your Finnish Igloo today!
Nestled on the shores of the breathtaking Lehtojärvi Lake, you’ll be staying in the famous Arctic Snow Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence)! A technological revelation is the ‘Aurora Alarm’, which will go off when the Northern Lights are detected! There’s also an en-suite in each igloo, as well as heated floors and roof so you’ll never get cold! Grab this break for two, and it’s the most romantic thing you’ll ever do!
I found this deal on Wowcher! Don’t miss out on this amazing experience!
- Finland: 2 Nights incl. Magical Igloo, Snow Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £449 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: 12, 14, 21 March
- Valid for travel on selected dates 1st January – 29th Mar 2018.
- Length of stay: 2 nights (3 nights £699)
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- alternative airports: London Gatwick, Manchester
- Please note: If flying from Manchester, only evening departures and morning return flights are available = minimum time in destination will be 35 hours for 2 night break
- Hotel: Arctic Snow Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 229 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Finland
- Meals: Breakfast
- ATOL protected
- Price is based on two sharing a room so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Includes hand luggage only.
- Price: only £449 per person based on 2 adults sharing