Are you a fan of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit? Do you want to live the life of Bilbo for a night? Then check out this fantastic Forres Stay I found for you, where you and a loved one could be staying in your very own whisky barrel! Located in the heart of Findhorn Community and Ecovillage, North East of Inverness, this accommodation option is located just 10 minutes walk from the beach!
Book your Forres Stay today!
You’ll be living in this amazingly cosy Whisky Barrel Airbnb (4.5/5 on Airbnb) for a night, surrounded by greenery! There’s a lush greenhouse with many plants and flowers, and the room you’ll be in has an upper and a lower single bed… Just remember that you also have to be hobbit-sized, and tall people may find it difficult to sleep in the lower bed, so get ready to climb the ladder to the top bed! There’s also a shared bathroom with a washbasin, a shower and a bathtub (upon request). A vegetarian or vegan breakfast is provided by the hosts Ariane and Shanti, and it is included in the price, so they’ll get you set for the day ahead!
I found this deal on Airbnb! Book now before the deal gets grabbed by someone else! One does not simply miss out on this opportunity…
- Forres Stay only £34.50 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Airbnb!
- Example dates: 3-4 January 2017 (Various dates possible, depends on availability)
- Length of stay: 1 Night (Can extend length of stay)
- Accommodation: Whisky Barrel Airbnb
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 111 reviews
- Location: heart of the Findhorn Community and Ecovillage
- Destination: Forres
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £34.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Price for 1 person for a night is £40 + £5 service charge. If you lengthen your stay, then the price increases by £45 per night.
- Price for 2 people for a night is £60 + £9 service charge. The service charge increases by various amounts if you increase your length of stay, as well as £60 more per night added.
- After clicking link, it does not redirect to the dates I have stated, you have to change it yourself :)