Check out this cute Barrel hotel in Scotland and have your very own hobbit experience.
This Barel hotel is located in the heart of the Findhorn Communiaty and Ecovillage surrounded by woods and dunes with a beach just a 10 minute walk away. The community has lots to offer, including the Universal Hall, Community Centre, Phoenix Community Stores, Moray Art Centre and Phoenix Cafe. Nearby is the picturesque fishing village of Findhorn with its little marina, small supermarket and post office. If you fancy some food out there is the Bakehouse Cafe and two pubs. 5 miles away is a larger town, Forres, where on the high street there are shops, banks, supermarkets then the swimming pool and railway station.
In the barrel you have your own entrance through the front porch and a lush greenhouse with plants and flowers. Your room comes with a kettle, tea and coffee as well as Free WiFi and a TV to watch films on. Your host will supply you with a delicious vegetarian breakfast each morning and then you can start your day.
Go over to Airbnb and check out this cosy little barrel for more information and book your hobbit escape today.
- 1 Night in a Barrel Hotel incl. Breakfast only £35 pppn
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel dates: depends on availability (example: 21-22 October 2017)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: 4.5* Your very own wee whisky barrel
- Hotel location: 5 miles from Forres
- Destination: Forres, UK
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Option to stay as single traveller for £46 per night
- Price: only £35 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly