Lanzarote really is a stunning island with an incredibly climate all year around. Why not go there for New Year to welcome in 2015 with a bottle of bubbly with somebody you care about?
The deal I have found you is on expedia.co.uk for just £518 per person. This includes your 3 night 4* All-Inclusive Hotel stay as well as your Flights. You will be staying in the 4* Ole Olivina Lanzarote, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on an all-inclusive basis, so you will have absolutely nothing to worry about once you get there!
Once you get there you’ll have the day to relax and spend some time sunning yourself on the beach; be a bit careful with how much sun you take in, the more sun you get the easier the alcohol goes to your head! So it’s definitely worth remembering for the following evening.
If you fancy having a bit of a look around I would recommend going to the Cassa Jose Saramago, which is intimate site but really interesting. It gives you an insight to the island and is definitely informative and a good way to do something a bit different. You could also try your hand at snorkelling or scuba diving because both are amazing around the island.
There isn’t that much going on in Lanzarote for New Year’s Eve, but it’s a really great way for you and a loved one to spend some time together away in the sun before you have to go back to the stress of work!
- Lanzarote New Year’s Trip: 3 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel & Flights £518
- Travel dates: 30/12/2014 – 02/01/2015
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Monarch
- Hotel: 4* Ole Olivina Lanzarote
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 753 reviews
- Location: close to beach
- Destination: Tias, Lanzarote
- Board: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Lanzarote not included (to see how to get there click here)
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £518 per person based on 2 adults sharing