Been looking forward to a cosy, luxurious, stylish retreat? But don’t want to leave the country? Well I’ve found the perfect place for you then! This great place in Kent is tucked away in one of the nooks of Maidstone, in an extremely tranquil area, so you definitely won’t be disturbed! Go and check out the immense moated pile, Leeds Castle! Known as the world’s most romantic castle by some, you should definitely go there with a loved one! There are many other places to go close by as well, including the Biddenden Vineyards, Chatham Historic Dockyard as well as the Chapel Down Vinery!
Book your Manchester Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Kent Hot-Tub Lodge (5/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee that it’s a wonderful place to stay! The reviews are outstanding and if you really just want to get away from it all then it’s the right place to go! You have exclusive use of the traditional cedar wood hot tub jacuzzi directly outside your door, and a mezzanine sleeping area from which you can just sit there with a loved one and watch the stars all night long!
I found this Kent Hot Tub Lodge on Holidaylettings!
- Kent Hot Tub Lodge: 3 Nights incl. Log Cabin for 2 only £170 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Holidaylettings!
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Example dates: 3-6 November 2016
- Length of stay: 3 night minimum stay
- Accommodation: The Lodge with hot tub
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 34 reviews
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Meals: Self-catering
- Price includes following services:
- Price: only £170 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!