Lisbon is a stunning city with an extensive heritage, and truly epitomises Portuguese culture – with its winding cobbled streets, colourful and efficient street cars and consistently reliable tropical weather. Try the delicious cuisine during your stay, such as the Calo Verde soup, salted cod or for those with a sweet tooth, caramel custard or Arroz Doce (rice pudding with cinnamon) – either way, you’re going to love your stay in Lisbon.
Book your Lisbon Gaming Stay today!
Are you a hardcore gamer? Don’t worry if you’re not, softcore gamers are also allowed ;) This was basically my childhood dream, so I feel privileged to be able to share this opportunity with you all! You could be staying in Andre’s Gaming Room in Lisbon (4.5/5 on Airbnb) and it’s the absolutely perfect place to go and live on your Lisbon Gaming Stay! His apartment is in a really central location, just a 5 min walk from El Corte Inglês Shopping Center and a 10 min walk to Marquês de Pombal! The room itself (the best part!) is equipped with an LCD TV with cable and Netflix, a Wii U with over 20 games and 2 Nintendo 3DS with Zelda!
I found this deal on Airbnb!
- Lisbon Gaming Stay: 1 Night incl. Gaming Room only £16 pppn!
- Provider: Book this deal through Airbnb!
- Example dates: Depends on availability!
- Length of stay: 1 Night minimum stay
- Accommodation: Andre’s Gaming Room in Lisbon
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Airbnb out of 7 reviews
- Flights: Look for flights using my Flight Fare Finder!
- Location: 5 min walk from El Corte Ingles Shopping Center
- Destination: Lisbon
- Meals: Self-catering
- Price: only £16 per person per night based on 2 adults sharing
- After clicking link, you have to choose the dates yourself :)