Come and relax with your friends and family at this fantastic apartment in the center of Manchester! Mancunians describe their city as ‘the greatest in the world’ and we can see why! Although it’s full of museums, art galleries and shopping precincts, Manchester is also known for its Media City! There, you can visit the BBC’s set-up and go on a 90 minute tour, taking you through the sets of the most iconic TV programs!
Book your Manchester Break today!
You’ll be staying in a Beautiful Manchester Home with indoor pool (4/5 on TripAdvisor), and it is the perfect place to go for a couple of days! Gather up a group of friends (up to 20) and stay in this modern, detached house fitted with 1000 sq ft open living area with floor to ceiling glass windows. The most important thing, of course, is the hot tub which accommodates 7 people! However, this does come at a surcharge, which you must ask the provider about… but it’s worth it! If you don’t feel like paying the extra price, don’t worry as you’ll still be able to use the indoor heated pool! Just remember to be respectful, and there are some rules you have to follow, all of which are pointed out on the provider’s page. You’ll also have a private garden as well as free WiFi, so make the most of it, and keep sending photos and videos to your friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Holidaylettings!
- Manchester Break: only £80 pppn
- Provider: Book this deal through Holidaylettings
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Length of stay: Any (On weekend stays the minimum stay is 2 nights)
- Accommodation: Beautiful Manchester Home with indoor pool
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1 review
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Meals: Self-catering
- Price includes following services:
Indoor Heated Pool
- Price: only £80 per person per night based on 20 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly