Who doesn’t love a bit of glamping?! I have found you this wonderful, luxury Shepherd hut in East Sussex for you and either 1 or 3 other people to stay in, from just £40 pp.
East Sussex Luxury Glamping Getaway
Take a break to this Shepherd Hut (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in a beautiful area of East Sussex. The Blue Caps Farm (the campsite where you will be staying) is a 200-acre farm with wonderful views of the countryside all around. If you are a lover of wildlife, this is the place to stay with all sorts of animals being on the farm. You will even see llamas and wild animals like fox, deer and owls. This is also a great place to stay to go on nature walks and explore the High Weald countryside. By car, you can easily get to Tunbrige Wells which is a wonderful historic town.
The hut itself is a cosy little stay with a log burner to keep you warm in the winter months. There is a fully equipped kitchen for you to cater yourselves and outside there is a fire pit for you to toast marshmallows under the stars. The campsite has toilet and shower facilities to make you as comfortable as possible. This is perfect for a couples getaway, but if you want, there is a adult-sized bunk bed available, too, so upto 4 people can stay in a hut for just £50 pp.
So, why not book this wonderful getaway for a peaceful retreat in the countryside. Head over to Wowcher and buy your vouchers before this deal goes!
- East Sussex: 2 Nights incl. Stay in Luxury Shepherd Hut for 2 only £40 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Voucher valid for stays until 31st Mar 2018.
- Excludes October half term, 23rd Dec-2nd Jan and February half term.
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Blue Caps Farm Glamping
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 5 reviews
- Hotel location: Cousley Wood, Wadhurst
- Destination: UK
- Meals: self catering
- Travel is not included
- One voucher per two or four people (£79)
- Price: only £39.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly