Nothing quite beats heading to the slopes and spending time in gorgeous surroundings for a winter break. Why not take a look at this deal I have found for you that finally makes skiing affordable!
French Alps Ski Holiday
You can choose from 4 different hotels including, Residence Aime 2000 La Plagne, Chalet Sobaia, Maison Tresallet, or the Les Pentes. Check out Tripadvisor for the reviews on these hotels to help you decide! Whichever studio you end up staying in you will for sure have a cosy, comfortable stay. The charming village that you will be staying in is a great place for a ski holiday. Why not take the optional ski pass to fully enjoy your trip?
This is one of the best places to take a ski trip as the pistes will suit whatever level you are at. And of course, the views here are absolutely breath taking! You can go right to the top of the mountains and look over the whole area. After a day of skiing you will probably be quite tired, so you can check out the restaurants and cafes and get all toasty. If you would rather not go skiing, then you can just as easily take a walk around the area and feel at total peace.
This really is a great deal if you love beautiful views, snow and getting cosy with your loved ones. Head over to Wowcher and book your getaway!
- French Alps: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights, Transfers & Optional Ski Pass only £269 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- Travel dates: 16 December
- Availability from 16th Dec 2017-Apr 7th 2018 (prices vary)
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Luton, Stansted, Manchester, or Edinburgh
- Hotel: Residence Aime 2000 La Plagne, Chalet Sobaia, Maison Tresallet, or the Les Pentes
- Destination: French Alps, France
- Meals: self-catered
- Includes hand luggage only.
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- Must book by 16th Oct 2017 and at least 20 days ahead of departure.
- Price: only £269 per person based on 2 adults sharing