*UPDATE 31/07/2014* There are still some tickets left, so don’t miss to save yours :)
This is the place to be this summer in the UK to have a fantastic day with the whole family! I’m talking about the Drayton Manor Theme Park in Tamworth which is the perfect place for an unforgettable day out. Around 280 acres of beautiful woodland in the countryside await you with countless thrilling rides, an extraordinary 4D Cinema and even an own Zoo, the Drayton Manor Zoo, which is home to over 100 animals from around the world!
The park is one of the UK’s most popular attractions and lures over one million visitors each year. The Drayton Manor Theme Park was also voted as Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner and has a great rating of 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Good that I have spotted this amazing offer on travelbird.co.uk where you can purchase vouchers that you can exchange at the cashiers at Drayton Manor to get your tickets for only £19.90 each – that’s a discount of 45% off the usual ticket price of £36!
Drayton Manor Theme Park – having something for everyone
It’s not only a park for adrenaline junkies with probably some of the biggest, scariest and wettest rides around, but offers also great entertainment facilities for the younger children: the Thomas Land is a special area of the park where Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends welcome the smaller guests with funny, kids-friendly rides. And kids love this area with its attractions from the TV Series Thomas and Friends™.
But coming back to all of you who are seeking splendid adrenaline rushs… you definitely won’t be disappointed with what the Drayton Manor Park is providing you! There is for example the ride that was voted Britian’s scarierst ride by Channel 4’s The Gadget Show, well and if I see the name I get a quite good impression why this might me: the Apocalypse drops those of you who dare 177 feet in just four seconds! Thrilling enough? :) Or how about not falling down, but going up and down, up and down with speeds of up to 53 mph and then standing-up? Then jump on the Shock Wave which is the only stand-up roller coaster in Europe.
I’m pretty sure that you will enjoy this day out with the whole family, so have fun and fasten your seat belts! :D
- Tamworth Family Break: Drayton Manor Theme Park Tickets for only £19.90 each
- Travel period: opened between 29/03/2014 until 02/11/2014, tickets are NOT valid for 14/09/2014
- Travel duration: 1 day
- Destination: Drayton Manor Theme Park
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1.809 reviews + Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner
- Location: near the town of Tamworth in Staffordshire on the A4091
- Your way to the park: just off the A38/A446, junction 9 of the M42 and exit T2 of the M6 Toll.
- Additional info:
- parking £3 per car
- children aged 4 or older need a standard ticket
- children between 2 and 3 are free until 31/08/2014, after 31/08/2014 the tickets cost £5 and must be purchased at the park
- children under 1 year do not count as an extra person
- you purchase vouchers on Travelbird with unique codes, these can be exchanged at the cashiers at Drayton Manor
- Price: only £19.90 per ticket